1 oct. 2015

memento d'anglais #13

Les mots d'août en anglais



pleased to meet you

nice to meet you!

Enchanté ! Ravi de te/vous rencontrer!

that

that

cela

this

this

ceci

how much is this?

How much is this?

Combien cela coûte-t-il ?

how?

How?

Comment ?

why?

Why?

Pourquoi ?

who?

Who?

Qui ?

what?

What?

Quoi ?

when?

When?

Quand ?

Wann?

¿Cuándo?

いつ

where?

Where?

Où ?

do you have...?

Do you have...?

Avez-vous... ?

there is/are...

There is / There are...

Il y a...

it is...

It is...

C'est...

I don't understand

I don't understand.

Je ne comprends pas.

I'm not

I'm not

Je ne suis pas

I don't have

I don't have

Je n'ai pas

I would like

I would like

J'aimerais

I am

I am

Je suis

I have

I have

J'ai

excuse me

Excuse me

Excusez-moi

sorry

Sorry

Désolé(e)

maybe

maybe

peut-être

no

no

non

yes

yes

oui

thank you

thank you

merci

please

please

s'il vous plaît

goodbye

goodbye

au revoir

hello

hello

bonjour, salut



< #1 to fluency and beyond | to fluency and beyond #3 >



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire